Welcome

to My Blog. I am retired and now a full time home maker spending my time blogging. I write the day to day experiences I come across, share recipes from my kitchen and lot more happenings that capture my mind. Wish you all a great time here.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Archana to Saibaba


Every Thursday I do Archana to Saibaba and get his blessings. Today I thought let me share the Archana done by me with you all. Also we have Saibaba temple where I stay and every Thursday I go there. Two weeks back Baba was looking very divine with Salwai. So I thought of sharing that also with you all. The archana which I did to Saibaba is the one given by Soldier recently when I met her in Kantha's house. May Saibaba bless all of you and fulfill all your wishes



2 comments:

  1. looks so divine. Thank you for the wonderful darshan and blessings viji ma

    Mira’s Talent Gallery

    :-) Mira

    Please remove the word verification as it is strain to eyes and also not user friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mira dear for visiting and taking blessings.

    ReplyDelete